Thursday 30 October 2014

Hints of things to come

With our map based campaign finally starting on Saturday,  I am extremely excited and antsy to get it started. To kick off the event,  we're playing a big game with everyone. The teams have been selected and will be announced day of the event. Each player is bringing 1200pts. It is a far cry from a serious event with some silly bonuses(regeneration bonus for having the general painted AND named) and is just a chance for all the players to meet one another. The scenario is set and everything is ready to go. For my part,  my 1200pts of Daemons are fully painted and based.

I made these little terrain markers for fun because I was bored. I didn't want to paint any of the models from my KanBan. A little bit of Lava rock,  cork,  and kitty litter glued to a 60mm base. And I toyed around with some OSL off of the lava. Not bad for a first attempt,  but I definitely have loads of room for improvement. Now,  I wonder what I can do with these markers. Maybe I need some inspiration from the Masters of the Forge Podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment