Friday 3 April 2015

I actually played a game??

Today I actually managed to play a game!! That never happens! It was a really good game too.

For the last 2 years I have been hearing about the Warhammer'd tournament. In the Calgary area , this seems to be the event to go to because everyone that I've spoken to says it's amazing. After getting the OK from my wife (happy wife=happy life) I'm now getting ready for this event. With 14 weeks to go from this morning, I've got some work ahead of me.

Back to why I played a game. My friend Brad and I both want to attend Warhammer'd, and to try and do our best we've decided to start practicing now. We played a Pitched Battle scenario with 2996pts per side. I took a really mobile army that included a Keeper of Secrets, 6 Screamers, 2 Heralds of Tzeentch on disk, Beasts of Nurgle. Basically if it wasn't core, it had M6 or highers. Playing against a castle up Dwarf army I felt very in control for how the game played out. I need to find a way to make the army hit harder. At the end of 6 turns Daemons scored 831 VPs to the Dwarves 773. I call that a draw!

What I really need to do is decided whether I want to play Daemons or Warriors. Either way, it's Chaos.

So many stunties in one place!!
End of Daemon Movement Bottom of T1
(Chaos Knights as Proxies of Seeker of Slaanesh. For shame!)
So gray! That must be why they're stubborn
Oh look, the Daemons moved so fast!
Left side! Strong side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment