Thursday 18 June 2015

Thousand Sons Terminators

Continuing on with the Chaos army, I have finished up the Terminators. I used 1 of the Deathwing Knights box sets and 1 of the Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour.

The hooded heads for the Deathwing Knights all have faces showing underneath of them. Because of the actions of Ahriman and the Rubric spell, all Thousand Sons marines are permanently locked into their armour. To this end I needed to get rid of the faces and I did so using several different sized drill bits and a hobby knife.

Then all I needed to do what remove the Dark Angels symbols. I did leave a few remaining as trophies. Also, Tzeentch is often shown as a bird so some of the wings could stay.

I'm quite pleased with the final result and it has me excited to paint the standard Rubricae.

No comments:

Post a Comment