Monday 6 July 2015

So much progress!!

In the 17 days since my last post, I have pumped out an insane number of models. While not at the highest quality of my painting career, I think I have achieved a solid balance between quantity and quality.

I even managed to turn on my airbrush, finally. In truth I had been afraid to use it out of fear of damaging to airbrush or a model. Finally my friend Nick convinced me to use it on his Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage. I'm pretty sure he was tired of me whining about being afraid of it. So I turned it on and I've used it for about 6 hours so far. I have learned a tonne in that time, and I'm more excited to paint than ever before. As an added bonus, I get to use the Bloodthirster at Warhammerd.

A quick list of the models completed since the zombies:
-40 Dire Wolves
-35 Skeleton Warriors
-1 Necromancer
-6 Vargheists
-1 Varghulf
-1 Bloodthirster

So much rage!
Got an airbrush? Better do cheesy OSL
So many dogs!
Half and half
Airbrushing is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment