Wednesday 15 July 2015

The Deadline Approachs

As the Warhammer'd event looms ever nearer, my painting deadline continues to get closer and closer. At the timenof writing this, I have 10 more days/nights to hobby. In that time I need to complete a Soul Grinder, another Bloodthirster, and 2 High Elf cavalry characters. Also, if I'm aiming for max painting points (read:always) I need to build and paint a display board and paint the movement trays for my Daemon army.

Now, what have I finished in the meanwhile?

It has been a long time since I took the time to invest 6-8 hours into a single model that wasn't a tank or monster. I started with the BSB and only when he was done did I start in on Mannfred von Carstein. It was really rewarding to focus on these models one at a time and really put some love into them. The BSB even includes my first ever Freehand design on a banner, and even though he looks like Barney, I'm still quite happy with the result.

Anyways, I'll leave you with some pics as I get back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment