Wednesday 28 January 2015

Campaign Turn 12

I have been betrayed!! For those who don't know, our WoC player and my erstwhile ally is also my brother. But he has turned on me. This was my initial response to learning of his betrayal:

The lowest level of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers. I shall bring down wrath upon your army. It shall be with raining fire and brimestone that I shall smite you. You destruction will be total for my fury and vengeance shall be of biblical proportions!!

And he responded in kind:

I heard a sorcerer say once "The gods favor no sacrifice greater than to spill a brothers blood."

On these blood stained battlefields, a thousand leagues from home, we let our axes sing, and serve the brass lords throne. We liberate these countless fools, from the chains of mortal form, we bleed there bodies endlessly, forming rivers of our own. Let the ravens fly tonight, with words of war and lies, for on the bloody morrow, we'll slay the Lord of flies.... attributed to Gunnar the heavy handed war Skjald of Kharnath

So there are 5 battles to be fought:

Vampires vs Skaven
Vampires vs Wood Elves
Warriors of Chaos vs Vampires
Warriors of Chaos vs Daemons of Chaos
Daemons of Chaos vs Skaven

No comments:

Post a Comment