Sunday 25 January 2015

Cultists are done!

So this morning I finished up painting all the cultists. The bases are not done yet but I always do my bases as a complete army to keep consistency. This was by far the intensive group to paint for model count. I wanted to keep them dirty and grimy looking.

Because they're a horde of rabble I just used the same colours repeated over all the unit but in different spots. Once they all had their basecoats done I washed them with a brown wash. I then went back and made the green brighter, highlighted the champions, and added the weathering and blood.

I like this colour scheme because it can work for 3 different chaos armies. They can be for a Tzeentchian force, Alpha Legion, or even as a Tyrant's Legion force from Imperial Armour 9.

Pre Wash
Autoguns and a decapitated Wolf
4pts/model and look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment