Tuesday 3 March 2015

Busy busy busy...

Life is just that, very busy. I have still been hobbying fairly regularly, when I haven't been sick that is. I'm also at a new job site that tripled my commute time and shuffled the hours of work. They work there isn't bad to do, but getting there and the mud are frustrating.

But hobby stuff! I wanted to test out the colour scheme for the Thousand Sons. I converted the model from the Dark Vengeance Chosen Champion. The watcher is from the Dark Angels Deathwing Knights kit, given the mace for his master. This model can be a Dark Apostle or a Sorcerer and when I finish the other Watcher with the sword so that he can have a force sword.

Following the completed Dark Apostle, I quickly finished 17 Bloodletter. They're not amazingly painted, albeit the camera makes the red look worse, but they're done and that's worth something.

I took a bit of a break after the Bloodletters and then finished the Herald of Tzeentch in about a day. Sometimes the paint just goes nicely. I'm also please because it's an inversion of the colours in the Dark Apostle. Same pallet but flipped.

And then pulling up the rear I decided to work on the Forgefiend/Maulerfiend. The Howdah is to make it look original and the Dark Apostle just happens to kit up there for luck.

Wow, so much hobby in 1 month!

No comments:

Post a Comment