Wednesday 17 December 2014

Daemons Ho!

I haven't blogged in a few days, and the reason is 3-fold
1) It's December and real life has been kicking my ass. Apparently kids like more attention at Christmas time, what the hell?
2) I have so many things that I want to blog about that I can't settle on one to start with
3) Daemons and playing games. In the last 6 weeks I have played 7 games, which pretty much ties my total for 2013. I have also been painting and converting like a,  well like a demon.

I finished converting the Beasts and pushed them right into the painting stage. They still need some work,  but they're up to tabletop quality for now. I used a lot of the same techniques from the Plaguebearers.

I started to work on the Skullcannon and quickly realized that if I want to get paint everywhere, it's going to have to painted in subassemblies.
I quickly slapped a Keeper of Secrets together from a Dark Elf Bloodwrack Medusa plus some bits from the Daemonettes kit. And on the topic of Daemonettes, I eBayed some brass butterfly wings to add to their backs and make Slaaneshi Furies.
Oh and Nerdmas 2: Darkness Reigns is on Sunday. I'm looking forward to seeing the boys and getting a few more games in. Plus, maybe I'll convert some of these Squarebasers into dual system players.

No comments:

Post a Comment