Monday 29 December 2014

Poor poor blog

This poor blog has sat here unattended for nearly 2 weeks. And the worst part is, I don't even have pictures to fill it with. We had a very success Nerdsmas 2, we being the Nerdherd gaming group. I got to play in 2 big team games. One was fantasy and my teammate had to drop out so I was stuck playing 3520pts by myself. I was a long but super enjoyable game. The combinations between Daemons and Warriors of Chaos are pretty awesome. And with a Daemon Prince and a Keeper of secrets zooming around it was a lot of mobility. One of my opponents used a flying vampire, so we played a game where both of us attempted to get out of the other's LoS.

In game 2 was allied with an Iron Hands player and faced off against Grey Knights and Space pups. Our opponents had some rough luck and couldn't hit anything or make 2+ armour saves. The game felt very one sided with us playing for the win while they played for the draw. It's a tough boat to be in and I've been there myself. All in all it was a good game and I was reminded of how awesome drop pods can be.

The campaign has stalled a bit with all the chaos of the holidays. I'm told that the last 2 games of this campaign turn will be played on NYE. So I am expecting a new turn in the new year and many more games to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment