Tuesday 2 December 2014

HPC and some Nurgle Ogres

It's a travesty,  I know. 8 days without a new blog post. I am ashamed. I have been in full hobby mode. The ICs HPC finished on Sunday night at 11:59PM and I pushed it right down to the minute. Are all of the models 100% done? No, but they do look pretty good. I'm really happy with the progress on my army. Since June I have paintes another 2000pts of Brazen Fists, 3.5 gaming tables, and 1800pts of Daemons.

I will come back to the Scouts and Centurions, but for a few days I need a break. Painting every available minute, including waking up at 5am to hobby. A note on the scouts is that other than the sergeant, none of them have progressed to full Battle Brother status and therefore do not have a red glove

To take a break from the Marines, I started messing around with some Ogres and greenstuff. I've got bits in the mail and they should be here in a week or so. This is my first real attempt and seriously sculpting. It's going to take some learning.

Next up is a game for WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARHAMMER! And a game on Thursday Night as well. Once thoseare done the campaign can progress further.

No comments:

Post a Comment