Monday 24 November 2014

Campaign Turn 8

Turn 8 is here. I received all of the orders in less than 3 hours. I'm impressed. People must be excited.

Turn 7 saw some interesting games,  4 of which resulted in Tabling. As per the scattered rules of the campaign,  those banners returned to their HQs. As alliances change and the Skaven/WoodElf contingent continues to press it's attack into Daemon territory,  we have a paltry 2 games to play. As the Daemon General,  I am still undecided as to how I will spread my advantages in the upcoming battles.

Also,  on my painting desk I have 6 Centurions. I am amazed at the size and detail of these models. I'm still not sure if I will have then done for the end of the month and the ICs HPC. I've got about 4 hrs in on then already and it hardly looks like I've done anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment