Saturday 15 November 2014

Campaign Turn #7

So,  we finally finished our first round of battles today. I was very jealous because the 4 players who had games left to play got together this morning and played them. Group gaming is so much fun. So the WoC player decided to give up Stavern,  which allows the Undead General a 3rd banner. The Skaven punked the other Undead General in a game. That Dreaded 13th is starting to become a pain to deal with. And as previously mentioned I lost my game.

Now with an updated map,  we're ready for Turn 7. It should be very interesting to see where the battles go from here. Many alliances have been made,  but I wonder how many will be broken.


Finally, when you do this all over the phone and Internet, you need to fond a way to randomize things. I had to deploy my newest banner randomly so I simply got someone else to picka number 1-4. In the end it was not exactly where I wanted to be, but such is the random nature of Daemons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment