Friday 7 November 2014

Campaign Game #1

Well,  I actually managed to play a game. At first I thought it would be one of my banners vs Neil's banner with 1 support banner. As it turns out,  I had 1 supporting banner and he had 2. So in less than a week I needed to paint up 560 more points of daemons so that I can continue on with only using painted models. Pics of new units to follow in a nearby blog post. I now have 1760 painted,  but I dropped 2 wizard levels on the prince and a few plaguebearers so that I could try out Colin's Skull Cannon. Here's a note from my WFB CV,  when the Storm of Chaos happened, I bought a Hellcannon the day it came out, in 3 games the first shot misfiredand the hellcannon ate the crew and rampaged. In the 10 years following I have never participated in the shooting phase. For this game I took 3 units of 3 Flamers and 1 Skull Cannon. It was fun and the skull cannon had a few missed opportunities. I blame user error. In the end I made several critical mistakes and it cost me the game. My rolling didn't help me much either, but such is life in a dice game. I managed to get crushed but not tabled.

Oh, and like a noob I forgot to take any pics of the game.

Now it's the waiting game to get a VC vs Skaven game and a VC vs WoC game done.

No comments:

Post a Comment