Sunday 7 December 2014

What a year in the hobby

As I had previously alluded to, I finished the Hobby Progress Challenge. In addition to that I had also worked like a mad man to finish off my Daemons for games. After the last minute push to complete the HPC,  I took a few days off from hobbying. But you see,  the thing is that I'm now in a routine of daily hobby. I work in construction,  then come home and I'm Dad to 3 kids 5 and under. I don't spend a lot of time sitting down. I have found that if I'm going to watch any TV,  it's either with the wife (0 hobby allowed) or watching Netflix while I paint.

Now,  with the HPC complete,  I wanted to get a shot of all the models that I have painted in the last 6 months. Add to that all the terrain that I've built in the last year,  I feel like I'm cruising through projects at a good rate. Some day soon I will bust out the entire Brazen Fists chapter so far abd get a picture of it.

For now,  it's back to messing around with Green Stuff and making gross looking Ogres.

No comments:

Post a Comment